The Soho Grand is the sort of hotel you want to stay at: stylish, friendly, nicely situated, very comfortable rooms, people who are very attentive to their guests.
- If you want to be “social” as a business, it requires an investment of resources. Those resource may be readily available. You are a “luxury” hotel that has people assigned to greet guests inside and outside the hotel? Why not train them and task them with monitoring and engaging from your social media accounts?
- Customers expect branded social media accounts to actually be listening and engaging when they are engaged.
- If you are business, a weekend should not go by without you monitoring your social media accounts, especially if you are a business where weekends are among your busiest times of the week!
- It shouldn’t need to be said at this time, but, sadly, it does: social media accounts are not for pushing content – they are for engaging customers and building relationships.
- Social is part of how you will be judged as a business, particularly if your business is in the hospitality industry.