So, the moral of the story?
Compelling content overcomes design shortfalls.
Share your story and you'll connect.
1. Set up a blog and begin to share your passion.
2. Worry first about the content you are creating and sharing.
3. Write about something that really moves you and it’ll connect with others.
4. Don’t let a desire for perfection keep you from blogging and connecting!
5. Research about how to add the bells and whistles – and try and make the time to add them… =)
And a few good posts to help us move from blogging amateurs to blogging pros:
20 Analytics Tools For Blogs http://bit.ly/tR6qm RT @Flipbooks @phaoloo #Analytics #Blogs
10 Free Ways To Increase Blog Traffic http://bit.ly/3gnyVW RT @phaoloo #blogs
Tips to increase comments on your blog http://bt.io/LCh RT @Iconic88 @the_gman @virtuosoblogger
Online tools 4 more productive blogging http://bit.ly/4KYi7 RT @the_gman @BuzzEdition @The_Tech_Update #blogs
Combat Comment Spam: #WordPress: 12 Tips & Tools http://bit.ly/Pg86L RT @mayhemstudios @syedbalkhi @wpbeginner
7 must have #wordpress #plugins for bloggers http://bit.ly/3TNtZ6 RT @leGouter
10 Most Useful Free #Twitter Tools for Bloggers - http://bit.ly/9DOji #socialmedia RT @brett #blogs
Nine Things NOT Forget When Designing a Blog http://bit.ly/xJrLo (via @twittilicious) #blogs
26 Free eBooks For Bloggers http://su.pr/318Smv RT @virtuosoblogger @rahuljrark #blogs
100 Ways To Improve Your Blog http://is.gd/2YNSE RT @the_gman @Gloson #blogs
101 Steps to Becoming a Better Blogger http://su.pr/6PUvsL RT @the_gman
Photo credits: Ford CEO, Ford; Tricycle from Flickr Tyler Knott; Bicycle from Flickr Live4sports
On the Drawing Board (Upcoming Blog Posts)
* Lessons in Marketing & Customer Service from Memphis
* Trust Agents by Chris Brogran and Julien Smith – On becoming a “Trust Agent”
* Connection Generation by Iggy Pintado – How to really connect