47 Random Twitter Tips By @TrendTracker #SocialMedia
1. #TwitterTip Great tweeting requires the same as great writing: that you share a part of yourself.
2. #TwitterTip Want anemic growth in followers? Don't follow back.
3. #TwitterTip What to tweet? Study and share what you learn. Find us good links!
4. #TwitterTip How to handle haters on Twitter? Unfollow and keep positive.
5. #TwitterTip Remember, someone is always listening to you in the Twitter stream.
6. #TwitterTip Content is king in social media. ID good producers and harvest their fields often.
7. #TwitterTip NEWBIES: Get a bio up before u start following so ur not mistaken 4 spam & blocked.
8. #TwitterTip Periodically review ur Twitter brand for improvement: ur avatar, bio, pg - ur tweeting.
9. #TwitterTip Listen to and respond to fair criticism: it'll benefit you - and your followers!
10. #TwitterTip The more you show yourself, the better your tweeting becomes!
11. #TwitterTip Check out the twitter stream of those who RT u - ur likely to find gold!
12. #TwitterTip Have fun with it. You won't break it. (Unless, of course, ur a Russian agent after a Georgian blogger.)
13. #TwitterTips BRANDS, u invite public tongue-lashings by not following back and letting customers DM u w/ complaints!
14. #TwitterTip Start each morning with a walk...Yes, that's really a twitter tip - helps mood and creativity!
15. #TwitterTip Unless you're James Bond or a radio station, skip the numbers after your name.
16. #TwitterTip What to do if your name is taken on Twitter instead of adding numbers? Tell more: NYCJane, JoeScuba
17. #TwitterTip: Want someone to RT you? RT them.
18. #TwitterTip Twitter is a "social" network: please don't ask us to follow u if u don't plan to follow us!
19. #TwitterTip Cast a big net: make your following geographically diverse. It'll help you in travel - and in thought!
20. #TwitterTip If you're going to blog about Twitter, include a link to your Twitter page. http://Twitter.com/TrendTracker (Don't worry, feel free to place your info here!)
21. #TwitterTip Don't stress about losing followers: what remains will be a stronger, more effective tribe.
22. Twitter Tip Use apps to pace your tweets and cross time zones - the Twitterverse is a global community.
23. #TwitterTip Create a categorized library of your niche tweets so that you can share help quickly.
24. #TwitterTip "Why tweet often?" Simple answer: share as you learn and we'll learn too!
25. #TwitterTip Build a "tribe" by being honest & open & social - they'll stick with you when there's trouble!
26. #TwitterTip Follow the tweeps who retweet you - you obviously share some interests!
27. #TwitterTip Keep a nearby list of star twitterers to visit for key content.
28. #TwitterTip When U find a tweet worth RTing, look at twitterer's stream for more nuggets!
29. #TwitterTip Follow niche leaders - and those they follow - to find good content providers.
30. #TwitterTip Know that there will be misstakes [sic] - just clean them up as quickly as you can – or if they’re small, move on!
31. #TwitterTip Twitter is not a private club. Be yourself, of course, but polite, social and share.
32. #TwitterTip Everyone likes a party, so throw one for your niche! (See #WoofWednesday, #MusicMonday.)
33. #TwitterTip We’re “tweeting” on “Twitter” – it’s okay to use character-saving words like “tweeps” – just don’t overdo it!
34. #TwitterTip When you find good content, share it: it's part of why we’re here!
35. #TwitterTip BRANDS and CELEBS: Be "social." - RT every now and then!
36. #TwitterTip If your name is dfXy357, you're being blocked. Blame it on your parents.
37. #TwitterTip: Listen. Share. Follow. Engage. RT. Thank. Repeat.
38. #TwitterTip Use hashtags to target niche followers, e.g. #SocialMedia
39. #TwitterTip Want to deepen your friendships on Twitter? Ask for help - you'll be pleasantly surprised!
40. #TwitterTip See big typos in a tweet you tweeted? Delete old; resend corrected! :)
41. #TwitterTip Why do I constantly follow new people? To constantly discover new worlds.
42. #TwitterTip BRANDS: It's not enough that you have a Twitter account - you need to be social. Listen and share!
43. #TwitterTip Leaping, blinking avatars will get you noticed...and unfollowed.
44. #TwitterTip Don't under-estimate Twitter's power for good. Speak out. #IranElection
45. #TwitterTip Need tweeting content? Please feel free to use any of the above! :)
46. #TwitterTip It’s OK to promote in modest measure AFTER u've shared good content, established trust, built a tribe.
47. #TwitterTip Be eager to give RTing credit - u'll build and strengthen your tribe!