|Photo taken by my iPhone, NOT by Google Glass|
- Don't wear Glass to a bullfight. (At least not in Seville, Spain.)
- Don't be a double Glasshole and create a second problem by not abiding by house rules when informed of them.
- Don't be rude when asking someone in your establishment to remove their Glass. (This gentleman was NOT; he was simply firm in conveying that his command wasn't going to be subject to a debate.)
- Always bring a back-up charger when you really want to use your tech.
- Stay cool whenever you’re confronted and it’s likely nobody gets too excited or demanding.
- Remember, it’s house rules.
- This one's for Google Glass or an entrepreneur - develop a keychain device that gives me a quick, even modest recharge of my Glass.